Remote IT Support in Surrey
Kestrel Networks assists its Surrey-based clients with business computer repair and remote IT support services needs. Through our Managed IT Services platform, we provide ongoing desktop and server support along with monitoring of your company’s technology environment.
We strive to move our clients to cloud-based solutions for document sharing, backups, email, and more. Our desktop & server support technicians can help rid your company of expensive local servers and into more cost-effective cloud technology. We support many different kinds of computers and networks and our goal is always be part of your long-term technology solution.
Even companies who have their own IT staff can greatly benefit from a local-sourced desktop & server support solution. By outsourcing the day-to-day support needs of the users, the in-house IT staff can focus on strategic development of higher level technologies in the company.
- Remote IT support services near Woking in Surrey
- Windows XP/7/8/10 for desktops and laptops
- Mac OSX desktops and laptops
- Linux servers
- Windows servers
- Mac OSX servers
- NAS (Network Attached Storage) Implementations
- Mobile devices (iPhone, Android, iPad, Tablets, etc)
- Business phone zystems, Cloud solutions and more.
We also offer residential in-office technology support, and drop-off services for smartphone and computer repair.
Get a Quote
Request a Call Back
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Click on the question to reveal the answer
What IT support packages do Kestrel offer?
1. Pay-As-You-Go (per hour) -You ring us and we will attempt to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Our current hourly rate is £80 +VAT. We offer concessions to charities and other non-profit organisations.
2. Prepaid Contract - tailored to suit your business requirements. We offer hardware and software support for your existing IT infrastructure. What makes us unique is that we offer unlimited IT support by phone and email. This is in contrast to many other IT support companies who enforce a strict monthly cap on the number of support hours you can use or they will attempt to sell IT support in fixed tranches of time. Telephone support is included and remote diagnostics tools allow us to fix many problems quickly and efficiently by taking control of your computer from our office in Walton, Surrey.
Which areas do Kestrel Networks cover in the UK?
We support busineses in Surrey and surrounding areas.
Can Kestrel Networks help me start a new business?
Yes! We help small business startups with all aspects of their IT including supplying all computer hardware, domain registration along with email and website hosting. Give us a call if you have specific IT requirements.
I work from home. Can Kestrel Networks help me?
Yes! We specialise in providing remote computer support to small businesses throughout Surrey and surrounding areas. Just think of us as your personal IT department. When you have an IT problem give us a call (or email our support desk) and we will provide remote control assistance.
We offer "Pay-As-You-Go" (per hour rate)) and flat-rate monthly contract packages.
What are Kestrel Networks response times?
We will always attempt to respond to a new support request instantly. During busier periods we promise to respond within an hour.
How many users do Kestrel Networks support?
We assist local businesses ranging from 1 to 35 users. We specialise in assisting small businesses throughout Surrey and surrounding areas.
I want to move my IT support to Kestrel. How easy will it be to do?
There are a few factors to be aware of. If you have a current IT support contract with another company you will need to check the contract for a notice period. If you are out of contract then it's simply a case of talking to us and we're arrange everything.
Do Kestrel provide IT support for my area of expertise?
We provide professional IT support services to all types of businesses and charities in the UK:
- Accounting firms
- Dental Practice
- Dental offices
- End users
- Home users
- Law firms
- Remote workers
- SME & SMB
How long have Kestrel Networks been in business?
We have been in business since 2000 working with local businesses throughout Surrey and surrounding areas.
If I ever need to cancel my contract with Kestrel, will it be easy to do?
We believe in making everything as simple as possible. We will happily handle the situation should the need arise. Typically, our cancellation notice period is 3 months, however, this can be negotiated.
SERVICE AREA COVERING:
Addlestone, Ashtead, Bletchingley, Camberley, Capel, Caterham Valley, Chertsey, Cobham, Coulsdon, Dorking, East Horsley, East Molesey, Egham, Englefield Green, Epsom, Esher, Farnham, Frimley, Frimley Green, Godalming, Great Bookham, Guildford, Haslemere, Horley, Lightwater, Lingfield, Morden, Oxted, Purley, Redhill, Reigate, Selsdon, Smallfield, Staines, Stoneleigh, Surbiton, Sutton, Tatsfield, Wallington, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Woking, Worcester Park.