Data Recovery Services in Surrey
As a business owner, purchasing insurances against unforeseen circumstances is regarded as a very sensible choice. However, many businesses fail to prepare for an IT disaster in the same way which can result in the loss of vital customer and financial data.
Three of the most important factors to consider for IT disasters are:
- Email Data – what would it mean to your business if you, or an employee, had a hard drive failure and all their email messages were lost?
- Email Deliverability - what happens if your email server goes offline and you can no longer send or receive important business email message? This could be due to hardware failure or internet connection issues.
- Document Data - is all your customer data stored on a single machine? If your computer (or server) had some hardware failure and all data was lost from it would it cause your business a major problem?
Backup & Redundancy Planning
Email Redundancy – if you’re using an on-site email server or free mailboxes provided by your website hosting company this is a single point of failure and lacks important features. Our solution to this is to offer an Office 365 email solution which boasts a 99.999% up-time and does not suffer from the single point of failure limitations that on-site and website hosting mailboxes suffer from. Using Office 365 also allows your employees to easily connect to their mailboxes from mobile devices both “on the road” and from home.
Data Backups - in order to avoid single points of failure with vital customer data, financial spreadsheets, etc. we offer a Cloud solution to regularly backup all your data which will automatically upload it to the Cloud. This ensures there is an encryped copy of all data “off site” which can be accessed from outside your office in the event of an IT disaster.
Get a Quote
Request a Call Back
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Click on the question to reveal the answer
What IT support packages do Kestrel offer?
1. Pay-As-You-Go (per hour) -You ring us and we will attempt to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Our current hourly rate is £80 +VAT. We offer concessions to charities and other non-profit organisations.
2. Prepaid Contract - tailored to suit your business requirements. We offer hardware and software support for your existing IT infrastructure. What makes us unique is that we offer unlimited IT support by phone and email. This is in contrast to many other IT support companies who enforce a strict monthly cap on the number of support hours you can use or they will attempt to sell IT support in fixed tranches of time. Telephone support is included and remote diagnostics tools allow us to fix many problems quickly and efficiently by taking control of your computer from our office in Walton, Surrey.
Which areas do Kestrel Networks cover in the UK?
We support busineses in Surrey and surrounding areas.
Can Kestrel Networks help me start a new business?
Yes! We help small business startups with all aspects of their IT including supplying all computer hardware, domain registration along with email and website hosting. Give us a call if you have specific IT requirements.
I work from home. Can Kestrel Networks help me?
Yes! We specialise in providing remote computer support to small businesses throughout Surrey and surrounding areas. Just think of us as your personal IT department. When you have an IT problem give us a call (or email our support desk) and we will provide remote control assistance.
We offer "Pay-As-You-Go" (per hour rate)) and flat-rate monthly contract packages.
What are Kestrel Networks response times?
We will always attempt to respond to a new support request instantly. During busier periods we promise to respond within an hour.
How many users do Kestrel Networks support?
We assist local businesses ranging from 1 to 35 users. We specialise in assisting small businesses throughout Surrey and surrounding areas.
I want to move my IT support to Kestrel. How easy will it be to do?
There are a few factors to be aware of. If you have a current IT support contract with another company you will need to check the contract for a notice period. If you are out of contract then it's simply a case of talking to us and we're arrange everything.
Do Kestrel provide IT support for my area of expertise?
We provide professional IT support services to all types of businesses and charities in the UK:
- Accounting firms
- Dental Practice
- Dental offices
- End users
- Home users
- Law firms
- Remote workers
- SME & SMB
How long have Kestrel Networks been in business?
We have been in business since 2000 working with local businesses throughout Surrey and surrounding areas.
If I ever need to cancel my contract with Kestrel, will it be easy to do?
We believe in making everything as simple as possible. We will happily handle the situation should the need arise. Typically, our cancellation notice period is 3 months, however, this can be negotiated.
Get a Quote
Request a Call Back
SERVICE AREA COVERING:
Addlestone, Ashtead, Bletchingley, Camberley, Capel, Caterham Valley, Chertsey, Cobham, Coulsdon, Dorking, East Horsley, East Molesey, Egham, Englefield Green, Epsom, Esher, Farnham, Frimley, Frimley Green, Godalming, Great Bookham, Guildford, Haslemere, Horley, Lightwater, Lingfield, Morden, Oxted, Purley, Redhill, Reigate, Selsdon, Smallfield, Staines, Stoneleigh, Surbiton, Sutton, Tatsfield, Wallington, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Woking, Worcester Park.
LAST UPDATED ON: