Woking IT Support Services
What is a managed IT support services company? - Companies generally look to outsource when areas of their business are more cost effective and efficient when managed by a specialist service provider. Here at Kestrel Networks we are in effect the IT department for many of our customers who rely on our team to provide everything their business requires .For others we provide specific specialist services . We also work alongside existing IT departments to provide expertise and consultation for specific functions or we manage the more burdensome tasks that free up their IT staff’s valuable time.
Here is a selection of IT services that we provide:
- Computer Repair Services in Woking, Surrey.
- IT Support Services for Architects
- IT Support Services for Accountants
- IT Support Services for Business
- IT Support Services for Charities
- IT Support Services for Dental Practices and Independent Dentists
- IT Support Services for Education
- IT Support Services for End Users
- IT Support Services for Healthcare
- IT Support Services for Home Users
- IT Support Services for Hotels
- IT Support Services for Law and Legal Firms
- IT Support Services for Medical Practices
- IT Support Services for Non-Profits
- IT Support Services for Primary Schools
- IT Support Services for Small Business
- IT Support Services for Startups
- IT Support for Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- IT Support for Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 /Server 2016
- It Support for Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003 and 2011
How to Choose an IT Support Company
When searching for a new IT support services company in Surrey you should always consider the following:
- In the event of an emergency (server or internet down), will there be someone to answer your call and take immediate action?
- Are on-site visits included? Most work can be done remotely, however, having a professional available to go on-site when needed can be essential.
- Are there any hidden costs? All expenditures should be clear from the start.
- Is the helpdesk local? This will ensure action can be taken immediately.
- Will the IT support company assist with third party suppliers in order to get you up and running again?
- Do they offer support & configuration for all mobile devices? Eg. iPhone, Android, etc.
- Will they proactively monitor your important devices to ensure potential problems are fixed before they cause you downtime?
Get a Quote
Request a Call Back
1. Control IT Costs
Outsourcing converts fixed IT costs into variable costs and allows you budget effectively. In other words, only pay for what you use when you need it.
2. Reduce Labor Costs
Hiring and training an IT staff can be very expensive, and temporary employees don’t always live up to your expectations. Outsourcing lets you focus your human resources where you need them most.
3. Trained, Experienced, Qualified, Certified
If you’re not IT trained, how do you assure an employee is qualified? Certifications like Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) are important, but so is experience.
4. Qualified doesn’t Equal Experienced
Few problems are new for leading IT service companies, which see related problems multiple times. An in-house IT employee leads an isolated existence no matter how much they train. We’d all rather an experienced doctor; the same is true for IT.
5. Increase Efficiency and Competitiveness
Organisations that try to do all IT Services in-house themselves can have much higher research, development, and implementation time, all of which increase costs and are ultimately passed on to customers.
6. Quickly Implement New Technology
A quality outsourced IT service organisation will have the resources to start new projects right away. Handling the same project in-house might involve weeks or months to hire the right people, train them, and provide the support they need. For most implementations, quality IT companies will bring years of experience in the beginning saving time and money.
7. Stay Focused on Your Core Business
Businesses have limited resources, and every manager has limited time and attention. Outsourcing can help your business stay focused on your core business and not get distracted by complex IT decisions.
8. Reduce risk
Every business investment carries a certain amount of risk. Markets, competition, government regulations, financial conditions, and technologies all change very quickly. Outsourcing providers assume and manage much of this risk for you, with specific industry knowledge, especially security and compliance issues. They generally are much better at deciding how to avoid risk in their areas of expertise.
9. Level the Playing Field
Most small businesses can’t afford to match the in-house support services that larger companies maintain. Outsourcing can help small companies act “big” by giving them access to the similar technology, and expertise that large companies enjoy. An independent third party managed cost structure and economy of scale can give your company a competitive advantage.
10. Compliance and Security
Is your firewall up to date? Do you have a DMZ installed? Do you audit your Workstations and Servers? Has your company implemented PCI security standards and work to maintain those standards? For example, Businesses have more ways than ever to prosper by taking many forms of payments such as Credit and Debit Cards to name a few, but with these forms of transacting also comes the need for due diligence. By outsourcing a qualified Managed IT Services company who is familiar with PCI Compliance standards you can be rest assured that your company is minimising the risks associated with maintaining client data, credit card numbers, sensitive competitive information and more.
Get a Quote
Request a Call Back
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Click on the question to reveal the answer
What IT support packages do Kestrel offer?
1. Pay-As-You-Go (per hour) -You ring us and we will attempt to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Our current hourly rate is £80 +VAT. We offer concessions to charities and other non-profit organisations.
2. Prepaid Contract - tailored to suit your business requirements. We offer hardware and software support for your existing IT infrastructure. What makes us unique is that we offer unlimited IT support by phone and email. This is in contrast to many other IT support companies who enforce a strict monthly cap on the number of support hours you can use or they will attempt to sell IT support in fixed tranches of time. Telephone support is included and remote diagnostics tools allow us to fix many problems quickly and efficiently by taking control of your computer from our office in Walton, Surrey.
Which areas do Kestrel Networks cover in the UK?
We support busineses in Surrey and surrounding areas.
Can Kestrel Networks help me start a new business?
Yes! We help small business startups with all aspects of their IT including supplying all computer hardware, domain registration along with email and website hosting. Give us a call if you have specific IT requirements.
I work from home. Can Kestrel Networks help me?
Yes! We specialise in providing remote computer support to small businesses throughout Surrey and surrounding areas. Just think of us as your personal IT department. When you have an IT problem give us a call (or email our support desk) and we will provide remote control assistance.
We offer "Pay-As-You-Go" (per hour rate)) and flat-rate monthly contract packages.
What are Kestrel Networks response times?
We will always attempt to respond to a new support request instantly. During busier periods we promise to respond within an hour.
How many users do Kestrel Networks support?
We assist local businesses ranging from 1 to 35 users. We specialise in assisting small businesses throughout Surrey and surrounding areas.
I want to move my IT support to Kestrel. How easy will it be to do?
There are a few factors to be aware of. If you have a current IT support contract with another company you will need to check the contract for a notice period. If you are out of contract then it's simply a case of talking to us and we're arrange everything.
Do Kestrel provide IT support for my area of expertise?
We provide professional IT support services to all types of businesses and charities in the UK:
- Accounting firms
- Dental Practice
- Dental offices
- End users
- Home users
- Law firms
- Remote workers
- SME & SMB
How long have Kestrel Networks been in business?
We have been in business since 2000 working with local businesses throughout Surrey and surrounding areas.
If I ever need to cancel my contract with Kestrel, will it be easy to do?
We believe in making everything as simple as possible. We will happily handle the situation should the need arise. Typically, our cancellation notice period is 3 months, however, this can be negotiated.
SERVICE AREA COVERING:
Addlestone, Ashtead, Bletchingley, Camberley, Capel, Caterham Valley, Chertsey, Cobham, Coulsdon, Dorking, East Horsley, East Molesey, Egham, Englefield Green, Epsom, Esher, Farnham, Frimley, Frimley Green, Godalming, Great Bookham, Guildford, Haslemere, Horley, Lightwater, Lingfield, Morden, Oxted, Purley, Redhill, Reigate, Selsdon, Smallfield, Staines, Stoneleigh, Surbiton, Sutton, Tatsfield, Wallington, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Woking, Worcester Park.
LAST UPDATED ON: